Thursday, May 29, 2008

Riding Bikes

Owen recently got a new bike (early birthday present) since he had completely outgrown the old one.  I think he burned all the rubber off the back tire from so many screeching stops!  Adam told him he could get a new bike once he was able to ride without training wheels--we didn't think he'd catch on quite so fast...... as for Miles, he has taken over Owen's old bike.  He likes to be pushed around and pretend like he's a big boy!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm going to have to show Mason this. He hasn't mastered the bike yet, maybe this will prompt him ;)

Sharla said...

That's awesome that he can ride without training wheels! I wish Brady would show interest in riding - until then I guess he'll just be playing baseball. . .
We went to the pool this weekend too. Can't wait to go together!