In between trips to the park and playing outside as much as possible, I've managed to get a few projects off my to do list. I saw similar notebooks on etsy and figured it would be an easy way to use up ribbon I always buy for no real reason. Found this notebook in the dollar bin at Target.
A normal person would make one, maybe two, but no I have 12. Not sure why I bought every interesting-looking or cheap notebook I saw. I suppose it was my obsession with trying to use up every scrap piece of ribbon. Maybe I can use them for gifts???. . .
Sharla, credit to you for putting this idea on your blog. I knew I saved our Nebraska plates for some reason (luckily we lived there long enough that we had both these plates and the ugly "we live in Nebraska, but like for it to look like Arizona plates")
1 comment:
SO cute!
Post a Comment