The kids and I decorated the fireplace for Halloween last weekend. I'm not in love with our fireplace to begin with, so maybe I will leave this up all year.
I spray painted some branches to make black "trees"--I figured this was a good idea because A) it was much cheaper than buying them, and B) I can throw them away and avoid storing them. Note: the dogs have since ate 3 of these little pumpkins, so they've been moved.
I love these banners I've been seeing for holidays and birthdays. So easy and fast to make--just my style!
4 comments:
okay, I think we have twin fireplaces, you have inspired me, mine is pretty naked right now!
Lookin' good! I LOVE the banner. Your dogs will eat anything :)
Sharla--did you get your mail yet? Keely--if you really want to be twins, I have one more banner and lots of fake spider webs. No more spray painting trees; I didn't wear gloves and got it all over my fingers. I couldn't find anything at home to get it off, so I used nail polish remover--many times--and I think I burned off some skin layers! :)
Yes, I got my mail. I sent you a picture this morning. Thank you!!
Post a Comment