Miles turns four today! At this age he: is a fearless bike rider (has been off the training wheels for a few months now), can spell and sign his first and last name, knows his essential information and some Spanish, still figuring out whether he's left or right handed, likes to jump in the pool OVER and OVER, drives us crazy with his clothing changes (something is wet, has a spot, doesn't match, feels funny, etc...), entertains us with his serious, crinkled nose, head-cocked expressions, and in general tries to be like Owen in every way...Love You Miles!
One year old--even then Uncle Quint was guilty of giving Starbursts!
Two years old--More junk food from the same source...
Three years old--yep, more Starbursts!
Four years old--taken a couple weeks ago, he wasn't much for posing this year on this birthday.
2 comments:
I can't believe he can already ride without training wheels! You guys will have to tell us your secret. . . . Happy Birthday Miles!
I remember when he was born...doesn't seem like 4 years ago! I also vividly remember how you only missed about 1 day of cheer practice and came back looking better than ever. Your stomach was so flat I swear I thought you may have baby-swiped. :) That is NOT the case for me. Keep me updated on Baby #3!
Post a Comment