This weekend I traveled to Estes Park, CO for my friend Amy's wedding. It was a beautiful place, and although I missed the boys, it was a great time with friends. I was honored to be her maid (or is it matron?) of honor. Congratulations to Amy and David! (My pictures are limited as many of them are blurry--must figure out what I did to my camera or consider getting a better one)
Me, Amy and Sharla on our way to rehearsal dinner.
They chose cupcakes in place of a fancy cake--very fun.
The resort where the wedding was held (Della Terra) was SUPER nice. Here's a picture of PART of my bathroom. Each room had a fountain, fireplace and its own hot tub on the deck.
This is the outside area of the resort where the cocktail hour was held.
Amy looking beautiful after it took four of us to get this dress on right :)
1 comment:
Did you really just have your third baby? Only in my dreams. I hope I look that good one YEAR after delivery! Room looks amazing!
Post a Comment