This grouch was willing to model some headbands (so I could see if they would fit who they were made for) for a couple pieces of gum. I sooo wish he'd let me braid his hair just to see what it would look like! I'd probably have to let him eat his whole bag of Halloween candy! Just wait until you see the mohawk he came home with (from the barber) this past weekend...still need to upload those pictures.

4 comments:
Those are adorable!
I don't blame him for being grouchy. The headbands are fanstastic; did you make them? Can Raly put in an order?
Those are the cutest Dedra! You so need a girl, think we should call him Miley.
Michelle--I'd love to make Raly headbands! Keely--I think it's all boys for me (probably a good thing since I'd be the one to have the girl that hates girly stuff).
Post a Comment