The kids raked in a ton of Valentine's Day candy from the school and daycare parties. They also scored a 3 pound chocolate heart (which is going to childcare tomorrow) and some money from different relatives. Adam and I didn't exchange Valentine's Day gifts--we considered the KSU victory over KU was good enough!
The kids love our iphones, so we were excited to find this template to make tons of iphones. Too bad they aren't real--I'd be rich!
I had signed up to help with Owen's class party. It was fun to check out his classroom and meet some classmates (and to reaffirm that I belong at the high school).
Owen and Miles surprised me on Sunday by making this heart out of stuff in the garage. Very sweet and creative! I was impressed.
There was even some love in the air at the high school--Valentine's cards, each complete with five parabolas. You can't buy those at Target!
1 comment:
Very cute! I was wishing I could have helped at the boys' parties, but the snow days got in the way. . .
Post a Comment