Monday, March 14, 2011

March Madness

According to Adam these are the best two weeks in sports.... We watched the selection show yesterday and were happy to see K-State was seeded #5, but wishing it could have been in Tulsa. I think we were printing this bracket as they announced the last team--Owen was so anxious! He talked a little strategy with Adam, but made all of his own decisions, including KSU winning it all! I could go for that :) Miles didn't fill one out, but his picks are KSU and Texas, naturally.
By the way--Owen is no longer suiting up (outside in the driveway) as Jimmer, but is now Nolan Smith or Kimba Walker.
Adam found his app which apparently allows him to watch the games. That seems too good for a free app. I guess we'll see. As for me... I bought a green KSU hoodie two weeks ago and I'm just happy that it worked out that the Cats play on St. Patty's Day! Hopefully that's a sign of good things to come.

No comments: