Friday, August 3, 2012

Pinterest #26

Hit and miss.... finally tried this crock pot pizza casserole.  It had similar ingredients as another pizza casserole we all really liked, so I was hoping that it would be as good.  Then we could replace the other casserole with this one since this is made without cooking the noodles first (red flag) and cooks in the crockpot.  Very dry, some crusty noodles mixed with a gummy mix of noodles/meat/sauce/cheese, not exactly the kind of leftovers you look forward to the next night.

On the other hand, this taco pizza was fabulous.  I'm always leery about crescent rolls for crusts since I've had experiences where it doesn't cook through and we end up eating dough.  I left the onions and olives off one half so I didn't have to hear, "Gross, what's that?"  Served it with lettuce and taco sauce, very good.


No comments: