Adam and Casey took Owen and Miles on a little man trip this past weekend. They headed out early Saturday morning to cheer on the Cats in Stillwater. Unfortunately the game didn't turn out in K-State's favor, but they still had a great time. As you can tell, they were a little early for the game :)
After the KSU game, they drove to Oklahoma City and stayed in a hotel with a fun pool so that they could go to the Thunder game on Sunday. This was their first NBA game. I don't think they were expecting so much entertainment throughout the game (music, blimp, contests, etc.). They must've suckered Adam into these new T-shirts.It sounds like there were lots of laughs on this road trip. Although I don't want them to grow up, it's nice that they are old enough to go on fun outings like this. I have a feeling this might become a yearly adventure. Meanwhile, Graham spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa in Lebo while I shopped WITHOUT KIDS in Kansas City. And I came home with a carload of freezer food that mom made for us while I was out spending money. How's that for a good day?



2 comments:
love that you got some time alone, thinking that you must take after your mom, a giver for sure:)
Sounds like the perfect weekend! Wish I would have caught up with you while you were up, but I probably would have been a "downer" on your shopping trip :) Catch up with you on Tuesday!!
Post a Comment