Saturday, July 27, 2013

House Update #8

Late July:  The house is coming right along, and we will be closing in late August and will likely take our time moving in since as of right now we have the apartment through September. The painter finished the trim and once he puts on the second coat of paint inside, the plumber and electrician can get to work. So far I love how everything is coming together, hopefully I will still feel the same after the carpet goes in. These are a few of my favorite pictures. 



I thought this sticker must be what Adam thinks every time he pulls up to the house.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it all! Great finishes and cabinets! You have done a great job!!

Sharla said...

Looks great! Maybe we can see it Saturday?

Unknown said...

White kitchens are my fav, love the outside colors with the stone, so fun watching the transformation! Where is that sticker at?