Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Month Later

Exactly a month ago I started back to school. Then soon after that we closed on the new house, moved into the new house, and cleaned and turned over the apartment keys. Between the kids' activities starting back up, me being at work all day, Adam busier than ever, and trying to unpack and decorate the new place...time has flown by. I will add pictures of our house as we finish rooms, for now I suppose I should include at least one first day of school picture. Miles wasn't thrilled--can you tell?  Owen is a big fifth grader already and Miles a second grader. 

1 comment:

low priced Australian ISP said...

Enjoying, Relaxing and bonding is goal when your having a vacation but dont forget to have a online travel insurance.All people have a insurances now so dont waste your time spending your money to something or material thing start investing for your insurance