The week went fast, and we had a great time. For the kids--lots of PS3, playing at the grocery store, movies, art sales, staying up late, and enjoying/bothering each other. For the adults--lots of food :) I've been switching back and forth between two phones, and some of my phone pics are missing (from Christmas in Lebo). Onto looking for those...
Church on Christmas Eve. Not the professional picture I planned to get back in October (and never did, hence no Christmas cards from us this year) but at least we are all looking at the camera. The boys must have been in the Christmas spirit because as there was only minimal complaining about the nice shirts and ties.
Christmas dinner--still in PJ's and hoodie.
Graham also asked for his own bed lamp since the bigs both have one for reading.
All of the cousins with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Rosie.
New bike!
New shoes!
When they have it, my kids go through gum like crazy. This rally bucket didn't last long.
Pondering life I guess.









No comments:
Post a Comment