Monday, September 1, 2014

Graham = 4

Okay, at least (after this post) I will have accounted for each of the boys' birthdays.  My "baby" turned four this summer.  After seeing the Bigs open gifts earlier in the week, he was very excited for his four presents. The gifts plus ice cream and the swimming pool were all he needed for a great day.  I think I did exceptionally well choosing his presents this year as he has gotten tons of good out of each of them:  neon yellow outfit, Air Jordan slides, a new Mickey Mouse movie, and the Frozen soundtrack.  Since I'm writing this two months late I can tell you he listens to the CD every night, has worn the slides daily (they are now brown), worn the yellow clothes anytime they are clean, and will watch Mickey as often as he is allowed. 

At four Graham:  talks all of the time and often sounds older than he is, can rattle off a list of bad words, loves swimming, "cool" shirts (like dry fit Under Armour), pretend play, building with blocks and Legos, still loves blue blankie as well as white blankie, still sucks his thumb, enjoys "school", getting interested in his own play dates, loves Mickey, tries to keep up with his brothers, and sometimes needs an attitude check. 





No comments: