Wednesday, August 6, 2008

12 Glue Sticks!!!

When I was younger I loved to shop for school supplies, so I assumed Owen would too.  I turned down the pre-packaged school supply box that his school's PTO sells (great idea) so I could take him myself (selfish on my part).  As it turns out, he loves it too.  We bought all of the goods this morning and he spent most of the day unloading and reloading his backpack.  When I looked in his bag I noticed he had opened his kleenex--great, now the teacher will think we just took some off the counter at home and threw them in the bag!  I thought it was funny that they needed 12 GLUESTICKS!!!

1 comment:

Bulters said...

The teachers I work with also request an abundance of glue sticks. I wonder what Emily's supply list looks like.

I can just picture Owen with his backpack and supplies. What an exciting time!