Monday, October 20, 2008

Freshmen Year

In honor of our upcoming "college friend reunion" I thought I'd devote this week's posts to our four wonderful years at KSU.  Today--freshmen year.
Here we are after playing a flag football game in the rain.  Other than looking about 12 years old and being soaked, I'd say this one isn't so bad.  Where is Ketchum (at the mall?)
This pic, on the other hand, makes me laugh.  Look at the big flannel shirts, overalls, bad jeans... Why am I wearing a skirt?  Lindsay, show Talon your hair.  It doesn't seem like that long since we were freshmen, but when you look at the styles, you realize things have changed! Stay tuned for sophomore pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Ed looks like he's 2 feet taller than everyone else in the first pic and it took me forever to even find Lindsay in the second one!