This weekend was our cheerleading fundraiser (clinic for the little girls). The best part about the clinic was getting rid of a lot of the old uniforms I had stored in my basement. Because of too many things going on, lack of baby-sitter, and last minute planning we didn't make it to a Halloween party and I didn't make the trek to Atwood for Emily's wedding shower. We were bummed to miss out, but on the up side, we got TONS of stuff done around here--especially Adam. Everything you can possibly cut down has been, all furniture has been cleaned under, all bedding washed.... I got my scanner and met Jana for dinner at Panera. Add in the great weather and it was a pretty good weekend!
The boys enjoyed the leftover pizza from lunch.
1 comment:
New scanner?! You are so right about us not having babies anymore - for some reason I'm starting to realize we have two "kids" in the house for the first time ever and it's a whole new experience!
Post a Comment