On Wednesday I took the kids to KC to meet up with Sharla and Susan (who lives in Oregon, but was back visiting her parents in KS for Christmas). We all have two boys that are same ages, but then Susan went and had another baby, a girl this time. The kids had fun playing on the toys in the mall--although I realized later that the older boys were too tall to be in there--oops! After we left Susan and her family, Sharla and I were going to shop some, but given that the kids were more interested in looking at the mannequins' butts we figured we better get out before they did any damage!
A bunch of boys, plus Susan and Sidney.
A pack of cute trolls hiding under the bridge.
2 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed. That's a great one of all of them! And yes, next time we'll be shopping without the boys!!
That's A LOT of boys! I bet they all had fun together. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment