We were really looking forward to this past weekend--my Mom was coming up to help us with the kids during our garage sale, we were going to play flag football and go out, do something fun for Mother's Day, get Owen a basketball goal. . . It didn't quite end up that way. On Friday night I drove to Home Depot with Adam's keys, phone and wallet on the back of my car--lost all of that! Found the phone later--was in a case, so that was good. Ended up cancelling the debit and credit cards. Actually FOUND the wallet and keys the next morning on the ramp to Seth Child's (guess I should have looked farther when I drove off and lost my own phone off my car two years ago). In the meantime, Adam gets SICK all day Saturday (thank goodness Mom was here since the kids and a garage sale don't mix. Cancelled Saturday plans, then I don't feel well from Saturday night on. Sunday was spent sleeping the whole day while the kids watch movies, nap and draw. At least we got over all the /bad luck in one weekend!
The garage sale was successful--so cleansing to get rid of stuff! Did I mention that I dropped a dresser drawer on my foot? Sorry, no pictures of anything, Adam is cussing away at my computer where all of my pics are--I don't dare ask to interrupt whatever he's doing :)
2 comments:
Glad you survived! "Adam is cussing away. . ." cracks me up.
I think Adam should give you a "make up" Mother's Day.
Post a Comment