Sunday, August 30, 2009

Love the Look

Miles and I hustled over to Topeka yesterday to pick up some shirts to go with their "tie shirts" since I hadn't found anything I liked in Manhattan (need for wedding this weekend). Without planning it, my Mom was there also (so her personal shopping trip turned into a temporary "help me corral Miles" time). Though the trip was short, I actually found all of the stuff I had been looking for.
Miles found these "must haves." Doesn't he look like a little dirtball in those socks? Wet and dirty from soccer that morning!
Perfect attire for a casual wedding!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

The shirt combo is AWESOME! I couldn't remember if the boys were going this weekend or not - HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

Unknown said...

How fun are these shirts, can we borrow for some kid pics tomorrow? I went to T-town today and found nada!

Braxmeyers said...

Sure!