Sunday, August 23, 2009

New (well not really NEW) Goods

These are the goods I bought last weekend that didn't exactly fit in the car. My mom and aunt brought them up in the truck this weekend. Originally the white cabinet was going to sit on the table (which is the look I've been trying to hunt down for a long time) but it was too overpowering for this house. But I love them separately as well. Thank you Mom and Aunt Nancy for helping me haul it in (had to wait till Adam left, it's much easier to accept new things when they are already in place and full :).
Owen used the table for his homework today.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Love them! Where did you get them and where are they in your house - I can't tell.

Braxmeyers said...

Nesting Place. Both in the dining area.