3 boys?!? Congrats! And yes they do make outfits that span more than 7 years, but you have to look hard. My mom, my sister and I all had matching nightgowns. Oh the family photos....
Yeah for 3 boys!! Kyle, Ryan and Cole turned out pretty well, right??? I agree...when is the name post coming? And I'm pretty sure you'll find (or make) matching clothes that span 7 years :)
8 comments:
Congrats!! how exciting. Boys are so much fun right!!! ;)
3 boys will be SO much fun!!
Congratulations Braxmeyer family! That's very exciting news!!!
CONGRATS, I always thought 3 boys would be fun! When is the name post coming?
Awesome news!! So excited for you guys!
3 boys?!? Congrats! And yes they do make outfits that span more than 7 years, but you have to look hard. My mom, my sister and I all had matching nightgowns. Oh the family photos....
Yeah for 3 boys!! Kyle, Ryan and Cole turned out pretty well, right??? I agree...when is the name post coming? And I'm pretty sure you'll find (or make) matching clothes that span 7 years :)
Post a Comment