Saturday, February 13, 2010

Read

My friend Lindsay gave me my first award via blog. . .
1. Name an author you love.
I don't have just one--Jane Green, Jennifer Weiner, Sophie Kinsella, really anything with a cover that looks fun. Also like John Grisham, David Baldacci-type books. And the Twilight and Harry Potter series.

2. Name an author who highlights your personality.
I suppose someone who writes about shoes or shopping :)

3. Name some books you love.
Harry Potter series, Twilight series, Gone with the Wind. I pretty much like every book I read, although I've never read any book twice.

4. Something that always excites you.
Spending time with my kids/family/friends. Going OUT to eat. Having time to work out BEFORE I have to pick up the kids. Shopping. Movies at the theater. Girls nights. Clean house. Having no school work to bring home.

5. Something you hate.
Tomatoes. Sea food. Asian food.


NOW I am passing this award along. All they have to do is grab the princess award and post the questions and answers. Thanks for letting me share about my love for reading!

No comments: