Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bad

My mom makes a great slushy punch that we've had for lots of parties, showers, etc. She also brings us a batch pretty much every time we see her just because we all like it so much. So... we were out of the last batch she gave us and I decided to make it myself. Owen and Adam went to the store with the ingredient list which includes two boxes of jello. I told Owen he could get what he wanted, not thinking that he might get two different colors (orange and green). I was too lazy to go back and too impatient to wait, so I just used them both. Although it didn't taste awful, it looked so gross that no one could/would eat it.
I saw my mom on Sunday and she replenished our supply :) Moral of the story: I will never cook/bake as well as my mother, even if it is a simple task.

No comments: