Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful today for all of the great things in life, particularly my three little turkeys.
Our original plans entailed a trip to Atwood, but Adam got sick Monday night and is just now on the mend, so driving 4+ hours didn't happen. We are enjoying our time hanging out at home, just the 7 (hey, the dogs count too) of us. We took the kids shopping this evening to pick up Thanksgiving dinner. They chose turkey (pre-cooked, ready-to-serve), mashed potatoes (heat and serve), gravy (yep, from a jar), "appetizers" of sausage and cheese and M&M cookie ice cream sandwiches for dessert. That's my kind of cooking!

Side Note: If you think it looks like Owen is standing in an empty room, you'd be correct--still working on putting the basement together. More on that later. Trying to get all my projects done before I show you before and afters.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Hope you guys had a good one - I'm sure the food was tasty and the boys loved it! Hope Adam is feeling better.