Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Black Power Ranger

Miles has been very into the Black Power Ranger, Ninja moves, something called a "drive slammer" and the color black lately. Santa brought him new tennis shoes that were too tight so we exchanged them for these (even better) black ones. He spent some his Christmas money from Grandma Jean and Grandpa Harlan on these black clothes. When he's not Jacob Pullen, he's "Black Power Ranger."
For Christmas, Adam and I each picked something out for ourselves at Best Buy and called it good. I got a flip camera (not really a flip because I got the one that can go underwater, so watch out pool people :) so here's a video to share of Jacob Pullen/Black Power Ranger.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Fun camera! And Miles, WHOA. You are really scary

mandy snowden said...

What a hoot! Miles cracks me (& curtis) up! I thought he did AWESOME! :)