Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fun DIY Gifts

I was able to use some of the ideas on my "to try" list for Christmas presents this year. I love making fun, SHORT, easy projects like some of these...
Coordinating tie shirts for the babies/cousins.
Gift card holders.
Yarn covered letters which I'd really like for my boys, but how many times can you put your name up in your room?? Made a few other things, but I guess there are no pictures of these.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Awesome stuff!

The Coon's said...

Very cute! And I'm thinking you might need to go for #4!!! you might just end up with a little princess! Question - where do you get your fabric? I'm thinking of having bedding made for baby girl and some of those fabrics you use are too cute. Anyway, take care and gosh - start a blog on directions for all your little projects, they are so great! love the baby shower stuff etc etc. very creative.