Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Early Easter

We spent Sunday in Council Grove celebrating Easter a week early. The kids now have enough candy that I can take it to school, give some to all 120+ students, and still bring some home! So glad that we could all spend the day together AND enjoy a fabulous meal! Thanks Aunt Nancy!
Anxiously waiting to see what's in the eggs from Grandma Jean--candy, Star Wars cookies and new work out type clothes. They LOVE clothes!
There are three kids old enough to hunt for eggs, and there were at least 100 eggs to find! Do you see why we have so much candy??
One with eyes closed and fake smile, one squinting and blocking the sun, and two completely distracted... and this is the best picture I have of the boys and their cousin, McKinley. Good thing I don't take pictures for a living.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

I bet they had fun!

Amy Figliola said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting!