We spent the weekend in Lebo celebrating not only Mother's Day, but also my Mom's 60th birthday and conclusion of her treatments. She warned us months in advance that under NO circumstances was there to be a big birthday party.... so we opted for some family and a BBQ. I think we all had a great time.... and my food was actually well liked :)
The big boys had fun with their cousin McKinley. Miles likes to be the "big kid" for once.
When they weren't on the Mule--which was pretty much the whole weekend--they found other ways to "drive."
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my mother-in-law, aunts, cousins, sister-in-laws, and friends that are moms. Too bad the only pictures I have from the weekend are of grandpas or kids!
2 comments:
Sounds like a good weekend! I'm sure the day was really special for your mom.
I hope you had a great Mother's Day, too. I heard about your present. I hope Adam picked out the "right" one. You'll have to pass on any simple tips you get when you start taking your class.
Post a Comment