The boys played in their second tournament this weekend. After lots of rain and crappy weather all week long, we couldn't have asked for better weather this weekend. Our team is really improving and beat the team who whipped us in the first tournament back in April. Owen is having a great time playing ball--I think he'd be happy if they had a practice or game EVERY day! (Thanks Pelusa for the pictures. Although I brought my new camera, I have all fence shots.)

This was taken at the last league game. Apparently you are supposed to put on your "rally hat" when you are trying to make a comeback...news to me. They did come back and win this one.
2 comments:
I'm glad you liked them! The boys are doing so much better (if only Chance wouldn't have stroke out twice the last game!!) I know Chance is enjoying the team and I really like all the parents! :)
I love that second picture. So intense!
Post a Comment