![]() |
| Customize your own free slideshow design |
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Orlando Vacation
We just arrived home from our vacation (with Adam's family) to Orlando/Disney World. It was a great time! Hot weather--but could have been worse. We spent 3 days at Disney parks and one day at the beach. When we weren't out and about we enjoyed hanging around the rental house. The kids absolutely loved having their own personal pool and thought it was very cool to swim in the morning and at night. The highlight for Owen was riding Space Mountain (roller coaster in the dark), and Buzz Lightyear ride was Miles' favorite (you shoot things and earn points). I was proud of Owen for riding roller coasters and very impressed that Miles rode the Tower of Terror which flings you up and drops you down, elevator style. It worked out well for me because I love rides and Adam doesn't, so I had big kid duty and he had a lot of Graham duty :) We went to a really nice, clean beach one day and enjoyed the sand, waves, and sun--but not so much the salt water. Owen turned 8 while we were vacationing, so he enjoyed the attention that the "Happy Birthday" button got him. I stayed late (after midnight) at Magic Kingdom on his big day to let him ride Space Mountain once again. Thank you Mike and Rosie for planning and hosting this trip for all of us. Great fun!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great photos, Dedra. Thanks! It was a fun time, but I'm totally exhausted from it!
Your pictures turned out AWESOME! Loving the new camera? I love the family pic with the boys on the surf boards in front of you guys. Looks like a very fun trip!!
Post a Comment