Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ONE!

Happy Birthday, Graham! It's hard to believe a whole year has passed with Graham in our lives. For the most part, he's been a very easy baby. At one year he is: walking, drinking real milk and eating man food with his 8 teeth--including two big pancakes every morning, making lots of sounds but only saying "Mama", still sitting in his baby carseat (due to laziness on his mom's part), sleeping through the night (just this week, don't jinx it).
He loves: swimming/baths, his baby friends/girlfriends, eating things like sticks, rocks, and chalk, emptying the bathroom trash and looking for treasures, taking all of my bracelets out of the drawer, crawling on the fireplace, and following the bigs around.
My favorite things: he's going through a "Mommy only" phase now, he sucks his right thumb only, he pretty much falls asleep instantly when he gets his blue blanket--the afghan with all the holes in it, and he lets me dress him how I want. But my absolute favorite thing is how much Owen and Miles love him and how he adores them. They are AWESOME big brothers!
Newborn.
Fall 2010--3 or 4 months old.
Winter 2010-2011--probably 6 months old.
May 2011.
June 28, 2011. He discovered he could open the drawer under the oven, crawl in and play. I suppose this is better than getting in the oven...

3 comments:

Sharla said...

The pic of Graham and Adam is great

Bulters said...

It's an emotional day for me, for some reason. I teared up reading about all the things you love about Graham. I love babies! I'm already sad about Jack approaching one...I'm not ready!

Kelsie said...

Love you little man!! I am so lucky to get to know you and spend time with you and your family! Thanks Dedra for sharing your family with us!