Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Boy #3

I have yet to put up any actual birthday pictures of the boys, so we'll go in reverse order this time and let Graham be first. He turned one on June 28th. No big party--just us and a baby cake from Dillon's which suited him just fine. He is getting a new car seat for his birthday--waiting for Target to restock. (I have a cake eating video that won't load right now, but I'll try to add it again later.)
"Let's get this party started! Why did you take off my shirt?"
"Hmm...not bad...where's my fork?"
"Yum!"
"Frosting...tasty! Mom, is this homeade?"
"Actually, I'd rather just pick these little dots off."
New clothes from Grandma Jean and Grandpa Harlan. Looking like a big boy. (Miles ripped this gift open, ripped off the tags while Owen immediately stripped Graham. We had him suited up in about 30 seconds). He got birthday money from his other grandparents and aunts/uncles. He is saving it for new clothes this fall.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

No need to waste any time trying the clothes out! :) Looks like he enjoyed the cake!