Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Country Living

We visited my parents for one last summer weekend.  It is nice to be able to travel light--the kids have their own drawer of "Grandma's House" clothes, toothbrushes, diapers, etc. They always change into these Wal-Mart treasures as soon as they get in the house.
Baseball game--cut off tree stump is home base.   
My parents put in a pool :)
Newman's BFF, Barney.
Sharla and Amy, guess where they are!


3 comments:

Sharla said...

Senior Carnival!!

It doesn't look like you put their nicest jeans and fall shirts on though? What were you thinking?! :)

The Figliola Family said...

OMG! I forgot about the Senior Carnival! Did they still have the jail? The good ole days!

Braxmeyers said...

You are both right! Sharla, I didn't know in time to pack the new fall clothes. Yes, the "jail" is still there. You can see it in the background--the red pen. I think ours was definitely better. No more dunk tank or egg toss.