Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick-or-Treat Aggieville

I braved the crowd/parking and took the boys (including Graham) and a friend trick-or-treating in Aggieville Friday evening.  What a beautiful day--so nice not having to wear coats over or under costumes.  Speaking of costumes.... Miles dressed as a Ninja (costume passed down from Mason Henry).  Owen was a football player, but managed to lose his pants, shoes and helmet during the day.  Cole (friend) was also a football player--pads only.  Dayne (another friend of the boys) actually has a nice, complete costume. Owen has inherited Adam's ambivalence towards Halloween and doesn't plan to dress up and go out on Halloween night.  As for Graham, he went as himself :)  Definitely no "Halloween Mom of the Year" here!

Definitely the best costume in all of Aggieville--perhaps the best I've ever seen.  The Walker's MADE this life size K-State Lego Man, and it was a hit with everyone!  I'm kind of embarrassed to put my kids' Halloween pictures on the same post as this.

No comments: