Finally! Something besides food that I've knocked off. I love letters and numbers (among a lot of other things), and could easily have words, signs, etc. all over my house if I'm not careful. I've seen a lot of kitchens with fun "Eat" signs, so I decided the "slightly rusted, supposed metal letters" would be the way to go :)
Here's a picture I had pinned. Not sure if the "Wash" link contains a tutorial since I followed this tutorial but used metallic spray paint (because I'm lazy efficient) instead. So, if you didn't know they were homeade, would you think they were metal?
Here's the recipe of the week. Adam thought they were great. The kids thought the bread was funny. I was grossed out by the deli roast beef and felt like the crescents were too doughy (but maybe it was the cheese?). Five minute prep. 15 minute cook time. Make again? Maybe?


1 comment:
Your letters look great!
Post a Comment