...my photography skills, not Owen's baseball team! We headed to Salina on Saturday for Owen's first U9 baseball tournament. He is playing with some of the same boys from last year, as well as a few new ones. It will be kid pitch this year, but the coach wanted to get the boys warmed up with a machine pitch tournament this weekend of play. They all played well and ended the day 2-0. A short rain delay and a mad dash to Old Navy to buy warmer clothes, but no nasty weather while we were there. Unfortunately too much rain Saturday night canceled the Sunday portion of the tournament. Needless to say, we had one bummed out dude at our house. I felt even worse breaking the news to him when he came into our room dressed in his uniform at 6:30. Oh well, I guess they can enjoy their "undefeated" status for at least another week.
I specialize in cutting off heads. We'll try for something better next week.I snapped this with my phone because I thought it was cute--little brothers cheering for big brother. I'm
going to see if a ring pop can function as a sitter for Graham this season.
You'd think he was on the field with the team given these dirty shoes. Now to have them clean for Monday since he won't wear any other shoes...



1 comment:
Only your son would be up (on his own) at 6:30 am!
Post a Comment