Sunday, November 11, 2012

To Grandmother's House We Go...

After one last long run (before Tulsa) we headed to Lebo for the weekend.  Our timing was great as we were able to see my parents, brother/sister-in-law, Don and Carolyn, Uncle Dale, the Kentucky Guys (long-time hunting friends of the family), and Sharla/boys.  It was a fun, relaxing weekend for everyone, except maybe Newman who had to fight off the "moves" from his dog-boyfriend Barney.  As usual, Grandma Jean made us all eat like pigs--good thing I have a long run coming up.  Graham finally got to visit some cows again, and he was in heaven.  I think he would have stayed all day.

Enjoying a KSU victory (and probably Alabama loss) with pizza and pop--and ice cream, chips, cheese balls, Starbursts....
Three men down!  Four if you count Newman sleeping in the back.  Of course, I'm up front slaving away on school stuff :)

No comments: