Mid-Late March: We have footings. Lots of metal rods sticking up everywhere. I think I can see the shape of the house. They have to put in a concrete wall on the lower side (to build on) due to the soil being looser than they expected.
This will be the garage. The white house in the background is where one of Miles' good friends lives. We've already discovered that they can yell across the way and easily make plans to come/go to each other's houses. When I had the boys over looking at the hole, Aiden saw us and right away asked if Miles could come play. I have a feeling there will be lots of trips across the "prairie."
Basement?
Taken from the back looking to the front. The house across the street (on right) is where one of Owen's best friends lives, so you can imagine he's excited to get moved in.



3 comments:
Can't wait for you to join the party circle, our 2nd home many weekend nights:)!
How exciting! Looks like it is all coming together!!!
Just read this and couldn't overlook "her head in the oven" OMG :)
Post a Comment