Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cico Park

Owen with Grant and Claire (this is what most of the poses were like) at Cico this morning.

Owen with Grant and Claire (I got one cute one) at Cico Park.


Good news, the camera is fixed!  I should have gotten out the manual and figured it out myself before taking it to the Geek Squad and having him fix it in 30 seconds!  I felt dumb, but I really did think he'd tell me it had water damage and wasn't worth fixing since the last time I used it was at the pool.
Anyway, I bribed the kids into going to the high school with me this morning by taking them to the park afterwards.  They definitely worked up a sweat!
Now that I can use my camera again, I'll take some pictures of my "projects" and share them, along with some cheer pictures for you Jana!

No comments: