Friday, June 6, 2008

Thursday Play Time

Miles with Meg (wearing her rain boots).

Can you guess which feet belong to Miles?

The kids dressed up in costumes.

I was going to put these pictures up last night, but our Internet was a little unpredictable--maybe because of the storm.  No damage at our house, just a lot of rain.  The kids and I went to the Henry's to play for a couple of hours (before the storm).  Miles and Owen had a blast and definitely did their damage to Lindsay's house by getting out every toy they could find. She told me she buys cheapo Halloween costumes when they go on sale to use for dress up--great idea, will have to invest in some this fall!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Those are so cute! Love Miles in his "shoes" - never heard of a boy having a shoe fetish like that! :)
I like your KSWISS steal from the Evans - bonus!