After a near disaster with the Christmas cards (making/paying for prints that require square cards, tracking down the few 5x5 cards in town, make-shifting the others, mixed messages at the post office which resulted in me putting over $1 worth of postage on a bunch of cards, not to mention the fact that I'm still waiting for a few addresses and the others may or may not have made it to the recipients on time)...... I think I am ready for Christmas! For the first time ever we are home on Christmas Eve, which was fun with the kids. They are so excited for Santa to come. We'll be at my aunt's tomorrow and then my parents, brother and sister-in-law will be coming to spend the night with us. Owen figured out that he will have three Christmases.
Though my Christmas cards ended up being a pain, my present wrapping was 100% enjoyable. Definitely something I love to do!
The kids celebrated early with their cousins. Raly invited me to a "girls only" party and the boys to a "boys only" party at Mike and Connie's. Of course, it turned into and adults/kids party when she realized she'd be the only little girl. Owen and Miles were excited about the transformer and Diego movie they received.
Chillin' watchin' Diego.
1 comment:
Your presents are very cute! Hope Santa made it to your house. . .
Post a Comment