I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Emily and Josh's wedding last weekend. Fun, fun! The reception was in a community type building in Atwood, but you'd never know after we finished decorating--so pretty. Rosie went all out with the decorations--I think she bought anything that lights up! Pretty much Adam's entire extended family was there which made for a fabulous time!
Josh being serenaded by his buddies...."Friends in low places"
Owen dancing with his "surrogate parents." He was digging Ryan and Kelli.
Owen loves hanging out with Cole (whose back was probably sore after carting him around all night)
Miles liked being the "big guy" around cute little Jasmyne.
The guys singing for the crowd. I'm not sure what song this is, but they started with "Sweet Home Alabama" which I guess was brought back by popular demand after last year's experience in Corpus.
The fam decked out in matching gear.
The new couple and Raly.
Lots of dancing which is right up my ally! For those of you who know Adam you'd be amazed how much he danced--more in one night than he probably has in a lifetime!
The boys waiting for directions at the rehearsal. They must have listened well, because they did a great job.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I think I caught a glimpse of your dad in Miles when he's looking down at the little girl. Something about the profile :)
Post a Comment