Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lots of New Toys

We had a great Christmas!  Santa came to our house this year since we were home on Christmas morning.  Owen got an art case and Miles a Play-Do station.  We spent the day in Council Grove at Aunt Nancy's.  My parents and brother and sister-in-law came to Manhattan Christmas night for our final round of Christmas.  The boys got a lot of really neat stuff.  Owen got a lot of games, Star Wars stuff, trading cards, etc.  Miles got the Fisher Price fire station and all of the rescue equipment, a grocery cart and a bunch of fake food.  They are having fun playing with each other's stuff, and have done a good job sharing (so far).   Adam and I got some great stuff too; I'll put some pictures up when I get some "action" shots.  
The Clone Trooper.
New PJ's and robes.  
Miles got a sock monkey to match his new PJ's.  He carries it around saying, "My Monkey."
Shopping at Target.  

No comments: