Wednesday, June 10, 2009

B-Ball Camp

I'm catching up on last week's happenings--Owen attended the KSU basketball camp held Mon-Thurs, 8:30-12:00. I thought maybe that would be too much for him (would get bored) but he loved it. During the times I watched, I thought it was very well run. He definitely plans to go back next year. Some KSU jerseys and headbands, etc. will make good gifts for the next birthday and Christmas!! The K-3 attendees.
Owen and Grant with Dominique Sutton.
And with Jacob Pullen.
Miles enjoyed "camp" as well. He got to dribble around in the unused area. He keeps asking (this week) when his basketball camp starts.
Owen doing part of a relay drill.
All of the kids got their picture taken with Coach Martin. Then he signed their shirts.
These kids (minus the little brothers) were on Owen's team at camp.
Same boys minus the brothers.







3 comments:

Sharla said...

Very cute! Looks like a good time.

Sharla said...

What is the white thing on Owen's arm?

Braxmeyers said...

It's a "shooting sleeve" that I'm sure will totally improve his game :) They had a concession stand set up where the kids could buy stuff, and that's what he bought the first day.