On Friday I took the kids shopping in Topeka for some new shorts (for them), swimsuit (for me) and shoes/pants (for Adam). We went on to Lebo to hit the famous Evans' garage sale where I bought NINE pairs of cute shoes for myself!!! If you count the pair I bought in Topeka, it's an even ten!! Now, how about some new outfits for these?
8 comments:
Very cute! The red ones are my favorite. What will you wear with the last turquoise ones? :)
I agree, the red ones are my favorite.
love the red ones and the strappy gold ones! wish we were the same size!
Now I know who to bug when I need a cute pair of shoes!!
7 or 7.5 come on over!!
I might just have to borrow a pair or two. Very cute! I'm jealous!
I've never seen shoes like that at a garage sale!
Is that the sale you bought me the 7 jeans ( that I love) and Bebe shirt ( that I wear all the time when I go out) I do not have garage sales like that in this area ... I bought 2 pair of cute summer tennis shoes and was happy... you are the bomb shopper I miss having you here to shop with ! heading to okoboji this week for cheer camp !! talk to you soon MM
Post a Comment