This past weekend, Sharla and I hosted a baby shower for our long-time friend, Amy. Since we have five boys, it was a lot of fun for us to "think pink."
Invitations.
Amy and David loading up on candy (no, he didn't attend the shower, he just drove her to town since she was going to have to come from St. Louis alone).
Napkins made into dresses--idea stolen from some blog that I should credit, but now can't find.
Onesie garland.
The food (my contribution was small).
Pink Valentine's Day candy worked well for treats.
It was fun to pick out/make pink stuff. I found the cutest stuff at Target like this sweat suit and these leggings. 
Made a few burp cloths. I like the pink ones, but had to include the cats for Amy :)
2 comments:
so cute and so creative ;)
I think you better talk Adam into trying one more time for a girl ;) (Then Miles doesn't have to model ladies' hair-do's and Graham doesn't have to model girl clothes! lol)
Post a Comment