Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's in Atwood

Since we didn't make it to Atwood for Thanksgiving as planned, we decided to head out over the long New Year's weekend. Fortunately Adam's sisters and their kids were able to come as well. The kids trashed Grandma Rosie's house with all of their projects, cold-weather clothes, Christmas toys, etc. I'm sure I contributed as well, given that I only left the house for an hour the whole time we were there (treadmill in the basement so I was set :)
The boys received marshmallow guns from Mike and Rosie. You can shoot one big one or a bunch of little ones (BB style). They are a lot of fun. Mike took the four big kids to the grocery store when it was closed on New Year's Day so they could shoot/hide/talk strategy on the intercom. I heard it was a blast!
Reese REALLY LOVES playing the D.S. He was either playing it or watching Owen play Mario Brothers nearly the entire time.
We finally got to meet our nephew/cousin, Jack (on the left). He's 2.5 months younger than Graham and Brody, but bigger than both--so cute! Brody (on the right) just had his surgery two weeks ago and looks great! These three are going to get into all kinds of trouble I'm sure...

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Fun! Love that the boys got to go to the grocery store with their guns. Brady is really into lazer tag now