One of my goals for 2012 was to make some of the items I pin on pinterest. This week I finished up a couple of things I had started and made a recipe for pizza casserole. Here's the results...
Pizza casserole--this isn't actually the one I made, but ours turned out pretty similar. Less greasy because I used turkey pepperoni. I'll add it to the permanent recipe book because it was EASY, made enough for 2+ nights, and the kids thought it was outstanding. Especially Owen.
Anthropologie scarf knock off--I really liked the color and fabric of the knock off, but wasn't able to find any similar fabric here in town. Instead I used some sheer leopard fabric since I can always use something animal print. Very easy, fast, and fun too. Would make again if I found fabric I loved.
Boot socks--It seems like pretty much everyone on pinterest has these (or another color) socks pinned. Would you pay $80? Not this girl. I stumbled across these purple, kind-of-hand-knit-looking socks at Target for $5. Embellish a little (too lazy to make them exactly the same) and I think it's a pretty decent knock off. Cheap for sure! Total time = 5 minutes.





1 comment:
Looks good!
Post a Comment