More recipes this week. I love how easy it is to pin recipes I may want to try. I'm not one to look through cookbooks and I would never make something that doesn't show a picture, so pinterest is perfect for me. Here's the scoop...
I thought maybe I'd be the only one who liked these, but Adam and the all of the boys thought they were really good. I would rate them somewhere between "not as good as ones my mom would make" and "considering how little effort was involved, worth making again." I found that I did not need to cook them as long as it said. I also used white potatoes instead of red. I swear I bought red potatoes last week, and now they are missing.... hmmm... Would also add green onions next time. A fun twist on no bakes--fewer ingredients, less work, less time... you get the idea how easy they were. Seven minutes start to finish! Miles and Graham loved them. Owen was a little grossed out by the appearance, but did eat one.


No comments:
Post a Comment